Join the Oyama community and enjoy the parade and activities on Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 in Oyama.
Oyama Fun Day
Sunday June 3rd, 2012
- Pancake Breakfast (8 – 10 a.m.)
- Peep Peep Poop Coop tickets and OCC raffle tickets on sale
- Silent Auction opens
- Oyama Community Club memberships on sale
- Parade assembles beside Oyama General Store (16020 Oyama Rd); then travels east to Oyama Traditional School. Everyone is invited to enter; no pre-registration necessary. Kids decorate your bikes!
- Parade starts
- Lake Country Jumping Agility Mutts – Dog Agility Demo
- Concession Pavilion – Snack Shack, Bake Shoppe, Hawaiian Ice, Mini Donuts, Smoothie
- Lake Country Boys & Girls Club
- Oyama Fireman’s Burger Burn
- Little Women 4 Little Women Booth
- Citizen’s Patrol Child Find Booth
- Farmer’s Market
- Oyama Legion Open House, everyone 19 yrs and over welcome!
- Lake Country Big Band – on the inside stage
- Oyama Traditional PAC Field Games for all ages! Tug-o-war, sack races, egg throw, ice-cream eating contest!
- Who let the Chicks out? Who, who, who, who……….
- Adrian Empire’s Medieval Village – Medieval Games & Artisans, Shoot the Knight, Steel fighting Demos, Table Catapults and more…..
- Sugar the Clown, Sportball Kids Activities
- Bounce Activities sponsored by District of Lake Country
- OCC Raffle Draw Winners Announced, Okanagan Humane Society Draw
- Silent Auction Closes!
- Event Windup, Thanks for Coming!
The Oyama Community Club proudly hosts Oyama Fun Day as the Club’s contribution to the quality of life in Oyama, the ‘Jewel of the Okanagan’. Enjoy!