(1) Put your cursor over any number on the map and click once. A window will open in the upper left hand corner and after a short loading period a 360˚ picture of the area will be rotating in the window. The numbered notes on the right side of your screen refer to the numbered spots on the map.
(2) If the picture is rotating too quickly, stop it by clicking on the picture. You can move the picture slowly by “dragging” with your cursor or move it in steps by using the “arrow” keys on your keyboard. You can speed up the rotation by clicking on the picture and dragging the cursor. The faster you drag, the faster the picture moves.
(3) To focus on an object in the picture, stop it by clicking once on the picture, and then press the “A” key on your keyboard. Each press will zoom further into the picture.
(4) To see more of the picture, stop the picture by clicking once on the picture, and then press the “Z” key on your keyboard.
(5) To close the window, click once on the close button with your cursor.