1945: 1947 - The Lake Shore Garage
The Lake Shore Garage was built by E. Swanson in 1947. It was later owned by Al Nagel and taken over by his son, Randy, in the 1970s. After that the building was leased to Alvin Meyer. The last gas was pumped on December 19, 1987. The garage was demolished when the highway was widened.