Skip to main content

1930: 1932 - Okanagan Centre School

The “new” Okanagan Centre School was built in 1932 by contractor Teddy Hare. It was located between 5th and 6th Streets on land donated by Okanagan Land Company. It had two outhouses. Grades one to eight were taught here.

It is now the south room of the Lake Country Museum.