1965: 1967 - Camp Arbuckle
New facilities for Camp Arbuckle were started. A. F. G. Drake drew up plans in consultation with the Guiders as to their needs. The project was projected to cost $7,500 with donations coming from many organizations and much labour volunteered. The buildings were in use by late 1968 and the official opening was held June 7, 1969 when the Deputy Provincial Commissioner, Mrs. Wallace, came to cut the ribbon.
Source: “Camp Arbuckle Then and Now and in Between 1948-1998”.
See also: 1945, 1985, 1990, 1995.